We are hiring digital dental designers!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proficiency in a CAD/CAM software (3Shape Dental Designer, ExoCAD, InLab, ZirkonZahn, DentalWings or similar)
- Minimum 1 year of work experience as a dental laboratory CAD/CAM designer
- Strong knowledge of dental anatomy, terminology, and morphology
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards
- Desire to work and grow in a fast-growing fully digital environment
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma, or equivalent is a plus, but not required
- Ability to report to our office in Cairo
- Design of dental restorations on CAD (3Shape) based on physician prescription requests and Dandy guidelines
- Close attention to detail to produce high-quality work
- Communicate with our internal team to relay questions or design issues to clinicians
- Continuous improvement training to refine your skills
- Full time availability Monday – Friday with the ability to deliver targets on time the highest quality
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonuses
- Excellent benefits.
- Professional growth and advancement
- Industry-leading design training and 1:1 coaching
- Top-tier working environment in Cairo
- Fully digital workflow
Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B USD) but outdated dental industry. Backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital investors, we have an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify all functions of a dental practice through technology.
By developing the operating system for every dental office in the United States, Dandy is empowering dentists with world-class technology, innovation, and support to achieve more for their practice, their employees, and their patients.
WHAT WE DO
ANTERIORS AND POSTERIORS
Crowns, bridges, and veneers
Nightguards, dentures, and clear aligners
Surgical guides and screw-retained implant restorations
INTEGRATED SUPPLY CHAIN
We integrate the scan, design, laboratory, technical support, manufacture, and delivery of dental prostheses in a 100% digital workflow.
THE DANDY COMMUNITY
Ready to apply?