Dandy Porcelain Fused to Metal (PFM)
A strong material that can be used for posterior or anterior cases. Due to Dandy PFM crowns having hand layered porcelain, the shade colors can be much more custom
Ideal Intended Use
Single unit, any length bridge, and Maryland bridges.
Full Indicated Use
- Single unit to full arch restorations
- Maryland Bridges, inlays and onlays
- Good for small spaces like long and short VDO bridges and minimal distance for implants.
Indications: Single unit, any length bridge, and maryland bridges
- Semi Precious Noble (61%)
- White – High Noble (60%)
- Gold – High Noble – Yellow (41%)
- Gold – High Noble – Rich Yellow (88%)
Manufacturing: Cast, milled, or 3D printed selective laser melting (SLM)
Available Shades: Custom, Multichromatic