Dandy’s monolithic zirconia delivers patients ultimate strength for the most demanding clinical situations.
Ideal Intended Use
Posterior single units that require high strength up to full arch restorations with deep shoulder preparation and at least 1 mm of occlusal space
Full Indicated Use
- Up to three unit bridges and four unit anterior bridges
- Inlays and onlays can be done but are not recommended
- No maryland bridges or veneers
- Indications: Posterior crowns for bruxers, bridges up to a full-arch
- Material Composition: Monolithic
- Yttria Mol%: 3Y
- Strength: 1350MPa Flexural Strength
- Available Shades: Vita Classical 16
Monolithic zirconia prep and thickness guidance
Dandy zirconia and eMax
Full contour anterior or posterior crowns
Chamfer or shoulder
Incisal or Occlusal: 1.5 mm
Axial walls: 1.2 mm
Shoulder: 1.0 mm
Get your questions answered or start using our monolithic zirconia today
Thank you for your interest!
Before your meeting, feel free to check out our lab solution page to learn more about working with Dandy.