Aesthetic Milled Dentures
Our Aesthetic Denture provides premium aesthetics and features the most realistic gingiva. For this aesthetic milled denture, our lab uses the Ivoclar Milling System featuring High Impact Acrylic, as well as fibered “veins” for enhanced aesthetics.
Explore Aesthetic Milled Dentures
Milled aesthetic denture strength
Both milled and printed denture bases provide impressive fracture resistance and exceed ISO improved impact resistance requirements. Our aesthetic dentures have 1500 joules per square meter.
Which material works best for you?
Dandy’s Signature Denture is fully printed and provides superior durability, wear resistance and high-quality aesthetics. This denture is ideal for most cases and arrives at your office in 7 business days.
- Base material: Dentsply Sirona Lucitone Digital Print Resin
- Tooth material: Dentsply Sirona Lucitone Digital IPN Premium Tooth Resin
- Features medium festooning and no stippling
Explore Dandy 3d printed dentures
Aesthetic Milled Dentures
The Aesthetic Denture is fully milled and provides premium aesthetics and features the most realistic gingiva. This denture is ideal for highly aesthetic cases and patients with a highly visible gum line. This denture arrives at your office in 9 business days.
- Base material: Ivoclar Ivotion
- Tooth material: Multi-layer PMMA
- Features high festooning and stippling
Adopt digital dentures with ease
General recommendations when prescribing Dandy’s aesthetic milled dentures
- When patients book appointments remind them to bring all of their appliances (partial denture or existing full denture) with them. Existing appliances help to quickly establish bite and vertical dimension when planning a digital denture case
- When encountering a difficult to capture edentulous region such as a lower arch, a physical impression may be taken and scanned
- Have the patient sit up for the impressions
- Perform muscle relaxation drills prior to taking the impression
- Add a light body wash to a denture or wax bite rim to ensure the most accurate impression
- Take as many photos of the patient as possible—the more information we have the better!
- If the denture or wax bite rim does not have sufficient extension, border mold the appliance using heavy/medium body PVS impression material on the periphery of the appliance, seat it in the patient’s mouth, have them go through functional movements and once it has set, follow standard impression steps
Looking for a dental lab to fabricate milled dentures for your practice?
Look no further than Dandy! Reach out to our team for more information on pricing, turnaround times, and customizing your orders.