The Dandy Digital Summit: The peak of practice efficiency will be an incredible event held online on the afternoon of Friday, August 18, 2023. Off the strength of the well-attended and wildly engaging spring Summit, this two-part session will be invaluable for not just dentists, but the whole dental staff as our speakers Dr. Barry Bartusiak and Dr. Rahul Kallianpur walk through how efficiency is a team effort. The August Summit’s two sessions center around creating a team playbook for optimizing chair time and unlocking the potential of wellness scans. Here are reasons why every dental professional should attend:
1. You have the opportunity to acquire 2 CE credits throughout the day. One in practice management and human relations (code 550) and the other in oral medicine, oral diagnosis, and oral pathology (code 730).
2. You will explore wellness scans—the latest trend in co-discovery—which have the opportunity to improve the health of every one of your patients as well as the revenue of your practice.
3. It is free! And we scheduled it on Friday because many dental practices don’t hold Friday hours regularly so hopefully you are free as well.
4. There will be eye-opening charts like this one showing insights into the mind of the modern dental patient:
5. You will hear the secret of how a general dentist improved his case acceptance from 60% to 90%.
Bonus: There will be prizes. Who doesn’t love a prize?
See you at the Dandy Digital Summit
This free, virtual, CE -accredited summit will help your practice make the most of your resources and take advantage of digital dentistry, whether you’re currently digital or looking to become digital soon.
Register now to save your seat for the Dandy Digital Summit: The peak of practice efficiency.