What is the Dandy Digital Summit?
In the last 10+ years alone, there have been significant advancements in Crown and Bridge restorations: Both in overall quality and time-saving techniques. Stay up to date on dental innovation (and learn how your practice can take advantage!) at The Dandy Digital Summit.
Join robust discussions on “The evolution of Crown and Bridge materials and the rise of zirconia” and “The digital recipe for consistent, high-quality Crown and Bridge restorations.”
Friday, March 24th
12:30 pm ET / 9:30 am PT
In this session, attendees will learn proven techniques for achieving consistent, predictable results in digital Crown and Bridge cases. From best practices for shade capturing to prep techniques and margin scanning, our clinical experts will share the tips and techniques to master digital Crown and Bridge dentistry.
In this session, you will learn:
- What is the most accurate way to capture shade for digital cases
- How certain prep techniques get the best digital impressions
- Why design is important in modern fabrication
- How to check scan quality before the patient leaves the chair
Friday, March 24th
1:30 pm ET / 10:30 am PT
Crown and Bridge materials have come a long way since the days of full metal restorations. Join us for an informative session to learn about the history of zirconia based restorations, the best use cases, and why zirconia has become the leading material of choice for labs and dentists.
In this session, we will:
- Compare and contrast various Crown and Bridge materials and their optimal patient use cases
- Deep dive on material properties, and what to consider when selecting materials from your lab
- Discuss why zirconia may become the leading aesthetic material
What you’ll learn
This was a free virtual event for all dental professionals. Watch the recording of both sessions now!