Take the next step in your dental design career.
Who we are
As a Dandy Designer:
What you will do
- Designing dental restorations on CAD (3Shape) based on physician prescription requests and Dandy guidelines
- Improving your skills and proficiency with CAD/CAM softwares
- Expanding your knowledge of dental anatomy, terminology, and morphology
- Refining your skills through continuous improvement training
- Working closely with a team of leading digital dental experts
- Working full time, standard hours
What you will receive
- Long-term career opportunity and access to the latest technologies and workflows
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonuses
- Fully-paid training period
- Excellent benefits, including medical insurance
- Professional growth and advancement
- Industry-leading design training and 1:1 coaching
- Top-tier working environment in Sandton
- Proficiency in a CAD/CAM software (3Shape Dental Designer, ExoCAD, InLab, ZirkonZahn, DentalWings or similar)
- Minimum 1 year of work experience as a dental laboratory CAD/CAM designer
- Strong knowledge of dental anatomy, terminology, and morphology
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards
Working with Dandy – FAQ
We work at the highest-end offices in Johannesburg (Sandton) and Cape Town (TBD). Our beautiful, modern spaces have a baristas, generators, and sparkling water on tap.
Dandy provides training and equipment needed to be successful. All of your work is done digitally, with no models or physical work.
Your targets remain consistent and our team of world-class trainers will help you achieve them.
You should expect to grow at Dandy. We celebrate success through promotions, compensation increases, and learning opportunities throughout your employment.
We don’t call you at nights, on the weekends, or on holidays. We strongly believe in work-life balance. All employees receive 15 days of anytime leave, as well as 12 national holidays off.
Where You’ll Work
Dock Road Junction, Corner of Stanley & Dock Road, Waterfront, Cape Town 8001, South Africa
155 West StSandown, Sandton, 2031, South Africa
Contact Our Team
Work with the best
We count several proud alumni from each of the major schools as members of our design team.